Monday, July 3, 2023

147. Board book: Moo-Moo, I Love You!


Board book: Moo-Moo, I Love You! Tom Lichtenheld. Illustrated by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. 2022. [November 1] 34 pages. [Source: Library]

First sentence: Moo-moo, I love you. I love you no matter your moo-d. Good moo-d...bad moo-d...worried moo-d. Shy moo-d... Sad moo-d... Silly moo-d. I love when we share our favorite things... pizza with extra moo-zzarella, farm hu-moo-r, popcorn at the moo-vies...and grooving to moo-sic.

Premise/plot: Love cow jokes? Love stories where unconditional love is displayed between animals? 

My thoughts: What you see is what you get. If you enjoy cows, or cows in literature, then this one might appeal. I mean they are illustrated in an adorable way. Not much substance--just cow jokes involving the word "moo." But the cows are cute.

 

© 2023 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: