Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'll Be Your Susan Lucci

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AOSeiZw6L._SL500_SL150_.jpgpicpicpic

So I was very very very happy to watch this one. I love Veggie Tales most of the time. But I tend to *really* like those more literary endeavors. The Big River Rescue features "Huckleberry Larry" and "Tomato Sawyer" though you can just call him "Tom." Big Jim is on the run. And though Tom and Huck had promised Big Jim's "owners" that they'd be on the look out for him, they soon realize that Jim's running away is justified. In fact, they agree--Huckleberry Larry enthusiastically with Tomato Sawyer being a bit more cautious--to help him on his way. Where are they going? And why? They're going to St. Louis, to the St. Louis World's Fair! Jim is on his way to his sweet singing Mama Belle whom he hasn't seen in years.

This one is fun and silly. Definitely recommended.

No comments: