Monday, January 7, 2019

Board book: Will Giraffe Laugh?

Will Giraffe Laugh? Hilary Leung. 2019. [January 29] Scholastic. 38 pages. [Source: Review copy]

First sentence: Giraffe is grumpy. His friends want to cheer him up...but will Giraffe laugh?

Premise/plot: Giraffe's friends are trying really, really hard to cheer him up. Will they be successful in cheering him up? It may not be as easy as you'd think. He's SUPER grumpy.

My thoughts: I love this one. I have really enjoyed his previous books. If your little one has also enjoyed Will Bear Share?, Will Sheep Sleep?, and Will Ladybug Hug?, then you must seek out Will Giraffe Laugh? All these board books share an adorable cast of animal friends. I think I love these characters a little more with each new book.


© 2019 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: