Tuesday, September 17, 2024

122. Board Book: Let's Put That Away!

 122. (Board book) Let's Put That Away: My First Book of Organizing. Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin. 2024. 24 pages. [Source: Library] [4 stars]

First sentence: All day long, we take things out and we put things away. Everything has a home! You just have to know where it is. Where do toys go? In the bins! Where do books go? On the bookshelf! 

Premise/plot: A board book concept book on tidying up. It is more about teaching kids to be responsible--at least in part--for tidying up. 

My thoughts: I never knew I needed this book. It is a simple book, in some ways. I love the question and answer format. I don't necessarily love, love, love the illustrations. However I enjoyed the text.

 

© 2024 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: