Wednesday, March 22, 2023

69. This Little Kitty


This Little Kitty. Karen. Obuhanych. 2023. [January] 32 pages. [Source: Library]

First sentence: This little kitty starts the day
and meows "Wake up! It's time to play!"
All the little kitties get out of bed.
Their bellies grumble--
it's time to be fed.

Premise/plot: Spend the WHOLE day with super-adorable kitties. This picture book is told in rhyme and is complemented perfectly with playful [and colorful] illustrations. 

My thoughts: I love, love, love, LOVE cats [and kittens]. I do. If I see my library has ordered a new picture book with a cat on the cover, I'm sold. It's gonna get put on hold immediately. Such was the case with This Little Kitty. It did not disappoint. It was just what I wanted/needed it to be. I loved all the mischief. I loved all the fun.

 

© 2023 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: