Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Click, Clack, ABC


Click, Clack, ABC. Doreen Cronin. Illustrated by Betsy Lewin. 2005/2010. Simon & Schuster. 24 pages.
Animals awake
Beneath blue blankets.
Clickety-clack!
Duck dashing,
Eggs emptying,
Flippity-flip!
Goats grooming,
Hens helping,
Inchworms inching.
The animals are getting ready for another adventure. An alphabetical adventure. What does the day hold in store for our clever farm animals?

Are you a fan of Doreen Cronin? Do you have a favorite character? A favorite book? From this series. I'd have to say the original, Click, Clack, Moo: Cows that Type and Dooby, Dooby Moo are my favorites! I love the typing cows! And I really love the duck! There's just something so fun, so playful, so silly about these books!

© Becky Laney of Young Readers

1 comment:

Cynda said...

Funny! I picked up this book at the library this weekend. I love it! We are reading it at our church's storytime today.