Wednesday, August 24, 2022

132. I Can't Feel My Feet (Trouble at Table 5 #4)


I Can't Feel My Feet (Trouble at Table 5 #4) Tom Watson. 2020. 96 pages. [Source: Library]

First sentence: It was Friday. It was cold. Super cold. 

Premise/plot: Rosie, Molly, and Simon are back for their fourth adventure. These three friends (all of whom sit at table five in their classroom) are teaming up to solve (yet another) problem. The weather is about to turn (even) cold(er). These three want to figure out a way for them all to keep warm on their walk to school. And maybe just maybe science can help them do just that. These three are about to learn all about friction.

My thoughts: I personally enjoyed the first three more than this latest addition to the series. But I do like the series as a whole. I'm not sure the effort it took all weekend and early in the morning would actually actually be worth it. But that could just be me. It does make sense for their personalities.

 

© 2022 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: