Monday, April 12, 2010

Dogs


Dogs. Emily Gravett. 2010. Simon & Schuster. 32 pages.
I love dogs.
I love big dogs and small dogs.
I love tough dogs and soft dogs.
I love dogs that bark and dogs that don't.
I thought this book was very fun! And cute! If you love dogs, if you love animals, you need to read this one! Who's telling this story? Well, I can't tell you. I won't tell you! Just trust me. It's good.

I really, really love Emily Gravett. (I've reviewed several of her books: Little Mouse's Big Book of Fears, and Monkey and Me.) Her illustrations are so detailed, so right. I just love them!!!


© Becky Laney of Young Readers

1 comment:

Playing by the book said...

Our current fave from Emily Gravett is Blue Chameleon - lovely illustrations and quite a story in barely any words - my youngest loves it!