Monday, April 5, 2010

Begin Smart: My Little Baby


My Little Baby. Begin Smart Books. 2010. May 2010. 16 pages.
My pup says Woof!
woof
woof

My chick says bleat!
bleat
bleat
This Begin Smart book is recommended for babies age newborn to six months. It is also a touch-and-feel book. Once again I am impressed with the quality of the touch-and-feel elements in this board book!

In My Little Baby, little ones are introduced to various animals (penguins, elephants, chickens, dogs, cats, etc.) and their babies. (The book also introduces animal sounds.)

There is something so comforting, so soothing, so right about this one. It's just a very pleasing book. The touch-and-feel elements are so well done, the illustrations are so well done. It just works really well.

Definitely recommended.

© Becky Laney of Young Readers

1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

So cute Becky - nice book choice!