Friday, April 2, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This is my first time participating in the Book Blogger Hop. But it looked like fun. Here at Young Readers I review mainly children's books. This includes board books (and other activity books for the youngest ones), picture books, early readers, and chapter books.

I'm always on the look out for other book bloggers that review in these same categories. So if you review board books and picture books, please let me know! I'd love to create a blog roll of book bloggers that just focus on books for young children. So feel free to share a link (or two) in the comments!

Have you read any good picture books lately? I'd love to hear about it! Recommendations are always welcome!

© Becky Laney of Young Readers

2 comments:

Zoe @ Playing by the book said...

I review loads of picture books and one that has been a huge hit with my youngest recently is this:
http://www.playingbythebook.net/2010/03/15/cars-and-stars/

The1stdaughter said...

Yay! I'm so glad you signed up for the book hop! I've been reading your other sites, but didn't know about this one. Can't wait to read more!