Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Click, Clack, Peep

Click, Clack, Peep! (Ready to Read) Doreen Cronin. Illustrated by Betsy Lewin. 2015/2019. 40 pages. [Source: Library]

First sentence: Farmer Brown stuck his head out the window. The farm was too quiet. Everyone was watching the egg.

Premise/plot: Farmer Brown is in for a BIG, BIG, BIG surprise. The book opens with the farm animals anxiously waiting the arrival of a new duckling. The book closes with a funny surprise for Farmer Brown. What will the baby duck be like when he arrives?! How will the animals react?!

My thoughts: I really love these characters. I haven't read each and every title in the series. But I should, I really should. I loved this one. I thought it was very funny. I definitely recommend it.



© 2019 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: