Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Board book: I Love You Through and Through at Christmas, Too

I Love You Through and Through at Christmas, Too. Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak. Illustrated by Caroline Jayne Church. 2018. Scholastic. 26 pages. [Source: Review copy]

First sentence: I love you at Christmas -- shopping and wrapping, making and baking, smiling and eating.

Premise/plot: This board book is a holiday-themed follow up to I Love You Through and Through.
It is written in verse.

My thoughts: Caroline Jayne Church's illustrations are adorable. Adorable--as always. If you have been reading or reviewing board books for any length of time, chances are you're familiar with her sweet, adorable, precious illustration style. If you love her work then you should definitely read this one.  

© 2018 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: