Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Me Too!

Me Too! Mercer Mayer. 1983. 23 pages. [Source: Bought]

First sentence: When my little sister saw me riding my skateboard, she said...Me Too! Then I had to help her ride. I had a paper airplane that I made myself. But my little sister saw it and said...Me Too! Then she threw it in a tree.

Premise/plot: Little Critter HATES to hear his little sister say "Me Too!" Will I have to SHARE everything? Can he never have a moments peace?

My thoughts: I like this one. I don't know that it's my absolute all-time favorite in the Little Critter series. (Do most people have an ongoing ranked list of Little Critter books in mind?) But I really enjoy it. I love Little Critter. And I think he is a good big brother. And as the end of the book shows, she is a good little sister too.

Text: 4 out of 5
Illustrations: 5 out of 5
Total: 9 out of 10

© 2018 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: