Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Princess Baby on the Go


Princess Baby On the Go. Karen Katz. 2010. August 2010. Random House. 14 pages.

"Princess Baby, are you ready to go do your sleepover at Grandma's?"
Not yet, I need to find something important.
Is it in my closet?
No, but here's my velvet bathrobe!
Is it under the table?
No, but here are my sparkly slippers!
Princess Baby is back, and this time she is packing for an overnight trip to Grandma's house. What does a baby need? What does a princess baby need? Lift the flaps and see which things are a must! Can you guess what is most important to this princess baby?

I liked this one! It was very fun, very cute. I do like Karen Katz. I enjoy her board books very much. While I don't love this one as much as Where is Baby's Mommy? Where is Baby's Bellybutton?, Toes, Ears, and Nose!, Where is Baby's Beach Ball? and What Does Baby Say? I did still enjoy it.

© Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: