Wednesday, October 20, 2021

158. Apple of My Pie


Apple of My Pie (Norma and Belly #2) Mika Song. 2021 [June] 128 page. [Source: Library]

First sentence: ...And the animals waited for morning.

Premise/plot: This second book in the series begins with Pops reading a story to Little Bee. Soon these two are off on an adventure...or misadventure as the case may be. Their desire for apples...well...it leads Pops into danger. It may be up to Little Bee (and Norma and Belly) to FIND and SAVE Pops before it's too late.

This adventure leads them on a field trip of sorts...to see how apples go from ORCHARDS to pies.

My thoughts: I didn't like this one as much as the first book. I still liked it. I think my favorite part was paying careful attention to the pie...


 

© 2021 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: