Saturday, December 8, 2018

Board book: Can You See What I See? Christmas

Can You See What I See? Christmas. Walter Wick. 2015. Scholastic. 24 pages. [Source: Review copy]

First sentence: Can you see a basket, a chick, and 2 bears? Can you see a dog, a pig, and 2 chairs?

Premise/plot: Walter Wick has written MANY 'can you see' books for children. Most of these books are picture books or early readers, however. This one is in board book format for younger readers.

My thoughts: I have a confession. I am HORRIBLE at these types of books. In particular, I am terrible at finding Waldo in just about every 'Where's Waldo?' book that has been published. But this one seems to be much easier. In fact, some of them are easy enough to be obvious even to me.
 

© 2018 Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: