Monday, November 24, 2008

So I've been bad...

I haven't been posting reviews here. There are reasons...mostly legitimate. I'm on the Cybils YA panel. Which means I've been reading, reading, reading YA books. And most YA books aren't that short. Sure, some are just under 200. But some are really, really long. And they're definitely more time consuming. Normally in my bloggy routine, I read one maybe two books a day. Which leaves plenty of time for picture books. Now, I'm reading three books a day thereabouts. Sometimes four. And while I do have *some* spare time in the day, I'm just not feeling inspired to review books here.

I could lie and say I plan to review a book a day here on the site. But chances are I'll stay sporadic for the duration. But I will be back to blogging as soon as I feel inspired to do so.

© Becky Laney of Young Readers

1 comment:

Terry Doherty said...

Wow! I'm good if I can get cover-to-cover for one YA title. Y'all are amazing. Can't wait to see your recommended finalists.