Friday, November 19, 2010

Noodles: I Love Christmas!

I Love Christmas. (Noodles Series). Hans Wilhelm. 2010. Scholastic. 32 pages.

It's Christmastime. Everybody is so busy. Can we go for a walk? Can we play ball? Can I have a snack? No one has time for me. I don't like Christmas! Wait! I know what I can do!

Noodles, the dog who's the star of I Love Christmas--and many other early reader titles--does not like Christmas. At least not at first! Everyone is too busy to play with him! Everything seems so rushed, so hectic. Can Noodles find a way to be part of the Christmas preparations? Can Noodles find a way to love Christmas?

I like Noodles. It's fun to read his stories. I haven't read them all. But what I have read, I've really enjoyed! I would recommend this one.

Other Noodles titles I've reviewed: I Won't Share, No New Pets, No Kisses, Please.

© Becky Laney of Young Readers

No comments: