Friday, September 5, 2008

Voting Time

The finalists have been announced over at My Friend Amy for the Book Blogger Appreciation Week. You can vote here. Only one vote per category, so you might want to take a few minutes to consider all the nominees before you commit to choosing "the best." Unsure of who you want to vote for? Never heard of any of the nominees? The links to all the finalists' sites are here. Three of my sites have made it to this finalist stage--but the competition is so tough--I'm not even cheering for myself.

Best Kidlit Blog
A Patchwork of Books
Christian Children's Book Review
Jen Robinson's Book Page
Well Read Child
Young Readers *(that's me!!!)

Best Christian/Inspirational Blog
A Peek at My Bookshelf
Becky's Christian Reviews
Books, Movies, Chinese Food
Free Spirit Blogs
Relz Reviewz

Most Eclectic Taste
Becky's Book Reviews
Bookgasm
Books on the Nightstand
Mary's Library
OCD, vampires, and amusing rants, oh my!


© Becky Laney of Young Readers

1 comment:

Cynda said...

I of course am voting for Young Readers! Good luck Becky! You deserve it for all your hard work.